Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow 'n Ice

™ Cuteberries.com - Cartoon Dolls, Cute Disney Graphics, Saniro Graphics, Myspace Pictures, Myspace Codes, Myspace Layouts, Myspace goodies, Myspace stuff and more ! ™
It's my first day off in about 6 days. To be quite frank, I've been very busy and tired. Transplanting and being on my feet all day really takes it out of a person. I recently saved up for an ipod, so now my sanity has been saved a little while I make cuttings of geraniums and planting hanging baskets. ^^;


I haven't touched my nintendo DS in about a month, which is odd for me. Instead, what little free time I have anymore that isn't devoted to sleeping, cleansing, or eatting is being spent reading. I've grown an appetite for good fantasy reads as well as classic novels. I'm *still* trying to finish the Harry Potter series, but who knows when that will happen.


Ah, it's snowing out, I couldn't go to dads, but it is still a day of rest that I've been in great need of. I've spent today playing around on the computer, finding weird little sites that I've been senting to Joy. ^^


Well, I better close this now. I hope to have some more blog-worthy thoughts and daily adventures soon.


<3


1 comment:

Joy said...

awww schnoppy!!

keep at it, keeping a blog is a good way to release some stress if you're feeling it. I love you, have a good day/night!

<3 <3