Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sparkling teeth!




I went into my favorite class on monday and was on edge about the looming student show. Sadly to say, I found out that my piece wasn't selected. My heart sank at the news. I asked my friend Amy if she had heard anything about it, and that's when she told me.




"We didn't make it in. No one in our class did. It's just wrong."




Our professor had custom built everyone a frame so everyone could enter their plaster board pieces...and I came to find out that only one made it in. I was more than disappointed, not because I didn't make it in, but other friends of mine who had better chances then me didn't make it. From what I've heard, it's all political. Some people found it strange that so many pieces from a certain professor, who happened to be the director of the gallery, made it in. Hrm, perhaps it was fair, perhaps not, but even though my heart aches for my class and professor, I'm not giving up. Next semester, I will be in that show.




I went to the dentist today for the first time in almost five years. Yeah, but he was quite surprized that my teeth were in such good condition for going so long without professional care. My teeth look great. That last dentist I had really screwed my front teeth up with some sort of sealer she put on them. I was so glad my new dentist was able to remove all of it! They feel so smooth now! ^O^ I have this really weird thing going on with my wisdom teeth...they are sideways beneath my gumline and pushing against the roots of my other teeth. 0.o Yeah, I'll have to have those removed soon, I guess. And unfortunately, I have one itty-bitty cavity. It's my first ever cavity after being cavity free for 20 years. Damn! I'm having it drilled 'n filled April 25th. Oh...and that's the same day the Prismacolor Rep. is coming to my class to gives us free supplies! w00t! ^O^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Woot, you have `good teeth ^_^ Great for you. I'm unfortunately nursing a cavity, too, because of my sweet tooth and my chocolate addiction. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow. Wish me luck, heehee. *huggles*