Friday, March 02, 2007

So pure, So strong



I finally was able to catch up on all the school work I had to do. My Nu-pastel piece on black paper I started and finished the night before it was due. Suprisingly...my professor loved it! 0.0 He couldn't stop talking about it! It was flattering but after the third or fourth time that he would point out someone elses flaws in the critique he'd go back to mine and basicly say,

"See? This is how it should be done."

0.0 I felt the daggers from everyone, let me tell you. Eck. Anyway, that was completed as was two other paper critiques due for my Modern Art class. I plunked those out a few hours before class. Phew! I'm positive they will obtain a good grade, because I know how to critique efficently with an open mind to technique and style.

Planted about a kajillion geraniums, annuals, and various perenials. x.x Thank goodness my ipod was there to save my sanity, yet again. It was a very good investment!

Last night at break from modern art, I stopped by the theatre since it was the opening night of the musical "Mame" preformed by the JJC theatre students. I ended up surprising mom when I got home last night with two tickets to go see it Saturday night. I'm really excited about seeing it since I've been hearing awesome things from some of my friends around the school. Plus it was only $3 for a student ticket!! How could you go wrong? And it's MAAAAAAME! lol

Anyway, I really want to draw some fanart from Wicked and Sailor Moon, so since I have a few minutes, I'll probably go and do that. Wow, it's nice to have a break from work and school! It feels like I should be planting something...come here Ferds! XD

1 comment:

Joy said...

plant ferdie's noggin in a terra cotta pot!! XD