Sunday, March 04, 2007

MAAAAAME!


I saw the JJC production of the Broadway musical, MAME, tonight. It was REALLY good! So much better than I expected it to be. It was witty, comical, and touching. The girl who played Mame (a party animal woman of the 1920s) was an amazing singer and actress! The whole cast was great and they pulled it off so well. I had many favorite parts but my top favorite part was when Agnes comes back to Mame single and pregnant after Mame told her to basicly stop being a prude. Patrick tells Anges to go up to her room while his future inlaws visit, and Agnes replies with "I'm not loved!"


Then Patrick says, "You're loved, MY GOD have you been loved, but please go to your room!"


He eyes her huge belly when he says this and everyone roared! XD Then Agnes slowly turns around and wails as she climbs the stairs to her room. lol It was rich!


Well it's past 1am and I'm exhausted after today. My eyes hurt really bad. x.x Good night all!

No comments: